You are here
Group Financial Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract (permanent opportunity to follow)
About Our Client
My client is a medium sized US Listed Engineering & Manufacturing business, who has a strong market share in their Industry. They are currently in the need of a Group Financial Accountant to join the business on an initial temporary contract for a period of 12 months, with the view of becoming permanent to follow during the contractual period.
You will ideally have worked in a Financial Accountant role within a Manufacturing or FMCG environment and be available on 1 - 2 weeks notice. You will possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to influence senior finance and non-finance stakeholders. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for statutory reporting, tax compliance, month-end procedures, management of the general ledger, account reconciliation, cash-flow forecasting, budgeting and audit preparation and ensuring system compliance to internal control procedures and internal audits. Strong experience of working with SAP in a similar role will also be highly regarded
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally have worked in a Financial Accountant role within a manufacturing or FMCG environment and be immediately available. Strong experience of working with SAP in a similar role will also be highly regarded. CA/CPA Preferred
What's on Offer
- 12 months contract role, with the envision of of being made permanent.
- Broad financial accounting position, with extensive levels of exposure to the senior management team.
- Challenging role with broad visibility across multiple divisions
- Professional development opportunities & training
- On site Parking