You are here
Group Planning Analyst - Contract Role
- Immediately Available
- Group reporting experience
About Our Client
Our client is an impressive, reputable giant that is recognised on a global scale. They pride themselves on customer service, innovative products and engaging marketing. They require a temporary Analyst to join their team for an initial 8 months to facilitate a talent shift internally.
Reporting to the Group Planning Manager this role will be responsible for consolidating the group results and presenting them to Senior Management.
- Consolidation & analysis of business unit forecasts, ensuring that submissions are accurate, align to expectations, with analysis that is insightful and supported by business drivers.
- Monthly co-ordination and update of key metrics & KPI's across all business divisions
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reports;
- Analyse business performance against historic results, budget and forecast.
- Maintain and develop 3 year planning models
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA qualified, with at least three years senior accounting experience incorporating analysis and problem solving principles within a medium to lager organisation
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP, BPC, Hyperion, Cognos (or similar accounting software)
- Intermediate to advance skills in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Initial Contract - view to go permanent
- Attractive re numeration
- Immediate start
- Global business
- Car parking on site