You are here
Group Reporting Accountant - ASX Experience Required
- Opportunity to join a large listed company
- High calibre team
About Our Client
Our client is a large international hospitality chain with head offices in France. They had a wide exposure throughout Australia and New Zealand, and are rapidly growing.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the Consolidated Financial Reporting at a Group level;
- Preparation of all disclosure notes and associated reporting for the Annual Report;
- Month end reporting including review and analysis of consolidated results;
- Management of the half year and annual external audit process;
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking an exceptional candidate with the following main areas of expertise:
- Demonstrable experience preparing General Purpose Financial Statements for a Consolidated Group;
- Advanced Excel Skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
The ideal candidate will have commenced their career within a Big 4 chartered accounting environment, be CA/CPA qualified, and have direct exposure working with/for an large ASX Group. The ability to interpret and apply accounting standards is essential.
What's on Offer
Our client offers progression, variety and the opportunity to work with an innovative global brand. This is a rare opportunity to join a high calibre team.