You are here
Group Sourcing Manager
- Influential Leadership Role
- Manage an Innovative and Growing Sourcing Capability
About Our Client
Our client is a leading resources based services organisation operating across multiple regions and is currently in a growth phase. With a well established and high performing team, our client is implementing significant changes in their sourcing strategy, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to play a lead role in developing the company's strategic sourcing capability.
As the Group Sourcing Manager, you will hold a critical leadership role which will influence the entire procurement function both here and overseas. Specifically, you will:
- Continue to develop and implement the business' strategic sourcing process including the company's low cost country sourcing capability across a range of materials and services, primarily from South East Asia.
- Develop a procurement model to include effective sourcing strategies, processes and supplier management and procedures
- Lead the commercial sourcing strategy for the group along with negotiating favourable terms with key suppliers to enhance profitability.
- Drive process improvement and in-depth analysis within the existing procurement and sourcing framework.
- Recommend and implement initiatives to increase efficiency and maximise the value of the spend portfolio.
- Develop short term sourcing plans and long term procurement strategies as well as identifying innovative products and opportunities to support growth of the company's businesses.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven Procurement professional with previous experience in a hands on sourcing leadership role. Additionally, you will demonstrate a track record of delivering an innovative and effective sourcing strategy with proven results in a complex and challenging environment. A background in low cost country sourcing ideally with an established network in South East Asia is important to the success of this role. This role will require regular international travel and the ability to work closely with Executive Management on a daily basis.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to set the agenda and broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities as a Procurement leader.