You are here
- Prior Archtiecture experience working with the Guidewire software suite
- Understanding of Guidewire architectural design and how it can be integrated
About Our Client
Our client one of the largest players in the Insurance industry and are the parent company to many well known brands across the Australian market. At present they are undergoing a period of significant transformation and as such require an Architect with Guidewire experience to compliment the team and execute on the defined corporate strategy.
Guidewire Architect required to join leading Insurance organisation within Sydney's CBD. Due to expansive transformation activities, the successful candidate will bring knowledge of Guidewire to the corporation to help progress the business to the intended future state. More specifically, the chosen candidate will drive the implementation towards Guidewire Policy and Billing centre, whilst educating the business on Architecture best practice within this domain.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will demonstrate;
- Prior experience working with the Guidewire software suite
- Extensive understanding of Guidewire architectural design and how it can be integrated with a large SAP environment
- Financial and/or Insurance domain knowledge is desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
Extremely attractive salary package on offer to the successful candidate in addition to working with a leading organisation on a key strategic program of work to transform operations and deliver optimal value to both their internal and external stakeholders.