You are here
Head of Business Intelligence
- Must have strong proven experience in leading large BI projects
- Extensive experience dealing with C-Level executives
About Our Client
My client, one of the worlds leading organisation based in the Sydney CBD, are now looking for an experienced Head of Business Intelligence to join their team.
Areas of responsibility/accountability:
- Oversee creation, design, and development of the customer data warehouse with existing data and create a product vision for incorporating incremental first and third party data in the future
- Lead key analytic projects to deliver actionable insight and recommendations for enhancing products, deepening user engagement and maximising investment returns
- Partner with marketing, product and business functions to identify and define key Business Intelligence goals and KPIs
- Oversee reporting on web analytics, social media, customer data and revenue
- Leverage new and existing BI tools and reports to surface those KPIs and answer key business questions
- Data driven thinker with excellent quantitative skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong work ethic and a compulsion to make a difference
- Proven ability to create insightful reporting and analytics
- Knowledge of SQL, Omniture, Google Analytics, Sprinklr, Localytics, Comscore, and Tableau is preferred
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will require;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience managing large [global] complex BI projects and teams.
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
- Proven strong leadership skills within the project team and in the business community.
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results.
- Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations.
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations
What's on Offer
This role will offer the successful candidate the excellent opportunity to work in a large and exciting organisation with an attractive remuneration package also on offer.