You are here
Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Rare opportunity to lead and shape this division
- Business partnering and highly visible role
About Our Client
With a strong global presence this multi-billion dollar business provides a number of tailored services and solutions to a broad range of clients. They pride themselves on a well defined and progressive corporate culture and promote the values of excellence, teamwork and continual personal and professional development.
This is a rare opportunity to shape and develop the financial planning & analysis function whilst managing and motivating a strong team of analysts. You will partner with the CFO and the Executive team to ensure the accurate delivery and understanding of key business results & drivers. This will involve:
- Management of all key stakeholder relationships including local and international teams.
- Providing accounting support to corporate stakeholder managers, including cost center budgeting, forecasting & management reporting.
- Facilitating and reviewing the group business performance across multiple business lines.
- Determining key business drivers and providing advice on reporting metrics.
- Development of best in practice forecasting and budgeting reports / tools.
- Leading a high performing, qualified team of senior management accountants.
- Co-ordination of planning and budgeting data, providing key insights that enable continued growth.
- Executing and being accountable for the monthly management and board reports.
- Leading strategic planning for the company and supporting the investor relations team.
- Providing detailed guidance and analysis on cost and productivity across the group.
- Ad hoc project work.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CA/CPA qualified candidate (MBA an additional bonus) who has had exposure in the FMCG, Retail or Services industry. You will have a proven track record leading experienced teams within a highly complex, fast paced environment with the ability to think strategically and be commercially astute. Additionally you will have experience presenting to and negotiating with senior management and will have worked in a complex and high-pressured corporate group environment. You will have a demonstrated ability to prepare executive level materials, articulate conclusions and generate insight and be able to influence commercial and strategic discussions. Those with HFM / Hyperion exposure will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and growing industry.
- Work for an ASX listed business with a corporate and dynamic culture.
- Young and vibrant team.