You are here
Health & Wellbeing Advisor
- Leading Australian Retailer
- Fantastic team culture and work environement
About Our Client
My client is a retail giant in Australia who provide fresh product, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers. With over 2,200 locations nationwide and over 100,000 employees they have a reputation for excellence in their industry. The team culture is fantastic with a customer driven approach and a focus on goals and values. They are looking for someone in this role who can hit the ground running and add value to their highly motivate team.
This Health and Well being Advisory role with a retail giant in Australia will join a dynamic team with consistent indivudal, department and organisation goals and values. This highly motivated individual will have to hit the ground running in regards to Work Health and Safety issues and concepts across the organisation and liaise with multiple key customers across the business.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must have the following characteristics:
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in workplace Health and Safety.
- Has a bachelor's Degree in a relevant health profession e.g. Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy).
- Has proven experience and extensive technical knowledge of Workers Compensation Legislation.
- Has exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Is a team player but can demonstrate leadership, coaching, analytical and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity with a well known, leading Australian Retailer in a fantastic team culture and working environment. Some of these benefits include multiple cafe's on sight, Breakout areas, an on sight convenience store, fitness club facilities, social clubs, easily accessible via public transport and access to a car park.