You are here
Helpdesk Analyst Role
- 7 month contract with a view of extension
- Immediate start
About Our Client
My client is a well known telecommunications organisation based in NSW, Sydney and are looking to add a temporary member of staff to their IT Support team.
- Give courteous and prompt technical advice via telephone and email for all staff requiring Technology Division support services.
- Refer more complex requirements to immediate supervisor or appropriate specialists from both within the Technology Division and external service providers, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with other Helpdesk staff concerning common approaches to client's requirements and problems.
- Update Helpdesk call logging system on a daily basis. Interrogate system to determine trends and report on client's requirements, retrieve information as requested.
- Perform administrative and house keeping duties such as reporting and documentation.
- Liaise with client areas to ensure their requirements are promptly attended to and dealt with satisfactorily and that outstanding requests are referred to the Helpdesk Supervisor; escalate unresolved problems as required.
- Liaise with Management & Staff in other areas of Technology Division concerning Helpdesk activities and needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience and demonstrated proficiency in Helpdesk service and a broad knowledge of information or broadcast technologies. Tertiary qualifications or equivalent, client technical support experience is required.
- Strong technical and trouble shooting skills, with emphasis on IT systems and infrastructure, broadcast technologies and a range of desktop products.
- Experience in using Windows 7, Office 365, Mac & iOS.
- Demonstrated ability to provide Helpdesk technical assistance, experience with On-Line call logging systems and Remote Access tools preferred.
- Good communication skills with experience in providing customer service.
- Good organisation, planning and problem-solving skills; ability to work effectively under pressure with a minimum of supervision.
- Highly client orientated with a thorough understanding of creative, operational and technical areas.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and behaviours. Ability to pass on acquired skills and expertise to others.
What's on Offer
- Initial 7 month contract with extension and permanent opportunities
- Work within core business hours
- Exciting and friendly team culture