You are here
This position is now filled
In-house Commercial Lawyer - Leading Global Company!
- Worldwide leader in the Property industry
- Competitive Salary and rewards package
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning, global leader in the commercial real estate industry, providing strategic investment, transactional, facilities and project management advice to a broad range of clients from investors and developers through to individual property owners, tenants and stakeholders worldwide.
Our client is looking for an experienced commercial lawyer to join their in-house legal team in Sydney CBD. You will be working as part of a very talented and commercially-driven team, advising key business areas on a broad range of legal matters from employment-related issues through to general commercial advisory.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- You will have at least 2+ years PQE from, preferably, another in-house team at a globally-recognised organisation, or a highly-reputable mid/top-tier private practice law firm.
- A broad legal knowledge with an understanding of employment law and health and safety law, in addition to general commercial law.
- extensive experience in drafting, negotiating and advising on a range of contracts, deeds and documents.
- have great attention to detail, be highly organised with an ability to can take control of matters.
- commercially astute with strong communication skills and an ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers:
- The rare chance to work in-house at a globally-recognised, leading company
- Attractive remuneration package
- Long term career development opportunities
- A collaborative and supportive working environment