You are here
- Legal Counsel
- North Ryde Location
About Our Client
My client is a global business offering innovative solutions to businesses and consumers. Based in North Ryde, this is an opportunity to develop your skill set and advance your career in a supportive environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Closely supporting the sales and commercial teams by drafting, reviewing and negotiating customer supplied terms and producing contract compliance tables for inclusion in tender proposals
- Reviewing, negotiating, and amending contracts for buy and sell side transactions
- Reviewing and amending standard contract templates to reflect the changing needs of the business
- Reviewing marketing and sales collateral to ensure that it is consistent with consumer law and privacy law
- Advising on distribution and re-seller arrangements with channel partners (dealers and agents)
- Putting in place key supplier consultancy and subcontracting arrangements
- Providing advice on a range of legal issues to internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a commercially astute lawyer with strong contracting experience and an interest in IT. Your key attributes will include: excellent attention to detail, strong technical skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. You will also have the ability to work confidently, autonomously and also as part of a team and have exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skill set in an in-house Legal Counsel role with a supportive team and positive culture.