You are here
In House Lawyer
- Funky and collaborative environment!
- Truly unique for an in house legal role
About Our Client
One of the leading global media organsiations, which specialises in digital and creative solutions that let brands shine and reach their full commercial potential.
Reporting to the General Counsel, the successful candidate will be able to:
- Drafts, negotiates and advises on commercial agreements and other legal documents across a variety of areas, but generally focused on media and advertising services.
- Advise in connection with contract interpretation, external audits, dispute resolution, intellectual property and data privacy.
- Provide legal support and guidance in relation to development and deployment of new commercial initiatives.
- Provide support to commercial and finance teams in contractual negotiations with clients and suppliers. This includes being able to efficiently provide a risk assessment of contracts, clearly distinguishing between critical and less critical risks.
- Develop and delivers training and legal risk management initiatives to assist the legal team in managing legal risk (e.g. business training, legal updates, etc).
- Liaising with legal team and internal clients across the ANZ group of companies to ensure consistency harmonisation of contractual and compliance practices.
- Assist with the implementation of best practice in compliance, contracts management, intellectual property and data privacy.
- Undertakes legal research.
The Successful Applicant
- Wanting to make the move to a innovative, modern and fun working environment
- 2-3 PQE Solicitor with strong contract drafting skills with respect to commercial agreements, preferably in the digital and advertising space
- Great interpersonal skills who can communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Exposure to IP within your contract drafting experience
What's on Offer
- Join a growing legal team in a setting the opposite to a law firm!
- Where your career goes is up to you, massive scope for growth!
- Fantastic office spaces based in South Melbourne
- Discounts with major retailers such as BMW and MINI
- After 2 years an extra 5 days holiday, totalling 25 days annual leave