You are here
HR Administrator | Global Organisation | Immediate Start
- Immediate start
- Macquarie Park Location
About Our Client
Our client is a very highly regarded and recognised organisation based in Macquarie Park.
Working within a supportive HR team, this role will assist with all general day to day HR operations.
The Main Responsibilities of this position include:
- Day to day general HR Administrative support
- End to end Recruitment (screening and sourcing)
- Run induction sessions for all employees
- Manage sick and annual leave
- Work within our accounting team with admin duties as required
- Processing all HR Invoices or general invoices
- Ensure all HR administration is done effectively and in a timely manner
- Participate in 3 month probation reviews
- Manage company social events
The Successful Applicant
You will be an immediately available HR Administrator available to commit to six month role. You will have a strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask. In addition you will be a great communicator - verbal & written.
What's on Offer
This is a 6 month role with the potential to be extended. They will provide a HR training and HR support to enhance your HR career as a generalist. Also a chance to work with a highly recognised and reputable organisation.