You are here
HR Advisor - ANZ
- Wetherill Park Location - Western Sydney
- ANZ Role
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading player in the Distribution sector, working on a global scale and has a huge presence in the Australian and New Zealand Market.
This role will be offering advise to all levels of the business in relation to the end to end employee life cycle with a strong focus on Recruitment and industrial Relations.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Appraisal
- Industrial Relation Matters
- Employee Relations
- Employee Engagement
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to have:
- 3-5 years experience within the Generalist HR Space
- Relevant HR Degree
- Good communication, verbal and written skills
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge and experience using the Fair Work Act
- Knowledge and experience using Enterprise Agreements and Awards
What's on Offer
With great Health and Well being programs, CSR and Professional Development opportunities, this role is an exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist to join a collaborative team and business.