You are here
- $30 - $35 per hour | 6 month Fixed Term Contract
- CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client has revolutionized the industry in which they operate in. They are an innovative IT business that has established a global footprint. They are currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor who can join their team in a 6 month fixed term contract and add value to the general HR function across the southern region.
Reporting in to the People & Culture Manager, this role will assist with the general day to day HR operation whilst consulting generally with a client group. The role will include policy interpretation, generation of letters, performance management process support, salary reviews and general day to day administrative duties.
In this role, you will also be responsible for the following functions:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Support the HR Manager with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
- Work in partnership with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/development.
- Support organizational change
- Preparation of adhoc and regular management reports
- Keeping up to date information regarding developments in human resources practices, employment legislation, and sharing of knowledge within team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have strong previous experience in a HR Advisor or Coordinator role. Workday HRIS would be desirable but not essential. Strong MS Office skills are essential. Must be able to multi-task effectively, manage stake holder relationships and be adaptable to changing responsibilities. Must be available to start immediately.
What's on Offer
Terrific culture. Work life balance. Innovative business. Immediate start. 6 month Fixed Term Contract. Competitive rate.