You are here
- Immediate start | Initial 3 month fixed term contract | Full time position
- South eastern suburbs
About Our Client
With a history of almost a decade, this Australian owned business operates and distributes nationally. Now seeking a temporary resource to add immediate value to their HR function, they are hoping to find an experienced HR Advisor who can manage all facets of generalist HR. If the temp placement is a success, they are keen to keep an open mind about permanent options for the candidate.
Reporting in to the HR Manager you will be required to:
- Provide general HR advice and support to all areas of the business
- Support and manage the performance management process of existing employees
- Generate and modify employee contracts of new and existing employees
- Participate in HR projects when required
- Manage the end to end process of recruitment
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Complete pre-employment checks and medical assessments
- Process induction packs and on-boarding of new starters
- Respond to general payroll inquiries
- Input payroll data to in-house payroll system
- Manage the general OH&S of the business, ensuring all requirements are adhered to
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be available immediately, have flexibility to work for up to 3 months on a temp basis working 5 days a week with a high chance of extension. Will have proven HR Advisor experience and vast amounts of experience in a similar role. Strong MS Office skills are essential. Must be able to multi-task effectively, Manage stake holder relationships and be adaptable to changing responsibilities. Must be tertiary qualified.
What's on Offer
Terrific culture. Work life balance. Innovative business. Immediate start. 3 month Contract. Competitive rate.