You are here
- HR Advisor
- National Community Services Provider
About Our Client
National community services provider in the Not-for Profit industry.
- Provide consistent HR advice and coaching to line managers and supervisors in line with HR better practice, legislative guidelines
- Make use of available technology to log HR interactions and contribute to reporting on support requirements
- Support the development and maintenance of a HR knowledge management system
- Provide assistance to line managers through administration of various HR processes
- Provide assistance to the People and Systems team through contribution to wider HR projects across the organisation
- After consultation, you'll be willing to undertake additional duties, transfer to another equivalent position or assume higher duties when required
- Contribute to the implementation of policies, processes, systems and platforms so as to ensure efficiency of the wider organisation.
- Maintain awareness of and fulfill responsibilities, authorities and accountability and in adherence to the attached WHS responsibilities by role.
- Participate and comply with all quality management systems and processes
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach to line managers and supervisors across the organisation, building productive relationships with limited exposure.
- Actively engage and participate in the performance management framework and review processes
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years generalist experience
- Not for profit experience admirable but not paramount
What's on Offer
- Career progression
- Growing organisation