You are here
HR Business Analyst
- Immediate start
- Macquarie Park location
About Our Client
A large well known and respected government agency based in Macquarie Park is seeking and energetic and enthusiastic HR business analyst to join their team for 6 months initially.
As the HR Business analyst you will;
- Conduct various checking and validating functions including assisting with validation and auditing of establishment data to HR/Payroll as required.
- Provide a high standard of customer service, often involving the processing of more complex or difficult transactions relating to establishment matters and their interpretation and processing in order to maintain the integrity of the system.
- Analyse complex or complicated issues and where appropriate exercise sound knowledge of precedent to make a judgement call on how to deal with an issue.
- Undertake process changes to meet changing technologies, policies and regulations, and customer requirements. Provide advice on future requirements, and ensure HR information provided is fit for purpose.
- Work within regulatory and organisational policies, systems and procedures.
- Achieve and maintaining high standards of service delivery at all times
- Complying with specified standards and processes associated with processing in a complex regulatory environment
- Identifying systemic issues or problems in order to change products, services or processes
- Ensuring that procedures are clear and easily understood at the processing level to enable ongoing and consistent achievement of performance standards
- Building close working relationships with operational managers to ensure their business needs in relation to personnel services are clearly understood and met
- Building the skills of the team to attain and maintain a culture of professionalism and customer focus
- Developing skills and knowledge to be able to work in various areas across Organisation Integrity & Reporting
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful for this role you will need to possess;
- A proven background in HR or a shared services environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills to use computer based human resource systems
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills with evidence of the capacity to make balanced and ethical judgements
- Demonstrated time management and prioritising skills with proven capacity to meet deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication skills with ability to deal with people at all levels
- Proven ability to share knowledge, motivate and coach others to improve their skills
- Proven ability to work within a team based environment with demonstrated customer service focus
What's on Offer
A chance for an HR shared services professional to join a dynamic team for a period of 6 months with the view to be extended.