You are here
HR Business Partner
- Immediate Start
- Central location
About Our Client
The HR Business Partner is responsible for partnering with the business leadership team in order to implement HR strategies to meet business objectives through improved leader and employee performance and productivity.
The role includes strategic advice and support to the respective senior management team members with a strong focus on the critical areas of workforce planning, leadership development, talent management, change management and business improvement. It provides strategic advice to integrate business planning and strategy with cost effective HR planning and regular performance planning and review.
This role works in a team environment and has organisation-wide responsibility and oversight.
This role has been created to support the restructuring within this public sector organisation.
Key activities of the role are:
- Strategic oversight and Management of HR activities and projects
- Support in the planning, prioritisation, implementation and management of key transition activities including:
- Change management: change impact assessments, communication, engagement, capability development, team effectiveness, executive level stakeholder management, cross branch/ division workshops
- HR initiatives: recruitment, knowledge management, contractor arrangements and planning
- Integration of transition activities
- Support with industrial relations activities
- Monitor and manage key messages, communications approach and feedback, and adjust transition activities in need to accommodate
- Practical support and coaching to Executives and key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will need;
- To have a proven and successful background as a generalist at a senior level
- To have strong written and communication skills
- Posses a qualification in HR or similar business acumen
- Be available to work immediately
What's on Offer
The chance for a senior business partner to work in a well recognised and established government organisation based in Central