You are here
HR Business Partner
- Colac Location
- Iconic FMCG Business
About Our Client
Our client is a truly interactive organization with a national presence. They are considered as one of Australia's most dynamic FMCG businesses and have a strong focus on the development of their employees.
Reporting into a National Human Resources Manager, the HR Business Partner is a trusted advisor that partners with the business to build capability and drive high performing teams. Key requirements of the role include;
- Responsibility for the development, support and administration of the policies, strategies and HR programs and play a pivotal role in supporting the achievement of business objectives by translating the business needs and context into a human resource strategy.
- In this generalist role you will be responsible for end to end HR support including but not limited to the management of employee relations, recruitment, talent management, and WH&S.
- Lead the key HR cyclical processes within the client group including remuneration, performance and talent reviews.
- Respond to employee relations issues that are escalated and participate in the formulation of EBA's which satisfy the needs of the business within set guidelines.
- Support the business with role design and evaluation to ensure all roles contribute to strategic agenda.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must be a proven generalist HR professional, with a track record of success in delivering 'value added' HR initiatives. You will be able to influence at all levels and be able to coach leaders on effective people management practices. Experience working within a FMCG, Manufacturing or Industrial organisation is a must. Integrity, commitment and enthusiasm are required traits, as is strong commercial acumen and a pragmatic, hands-on approach.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic and Rewarding Organisation
- $110,000 Package Inclusive of Superannuation
- Colac Location