You are here
HR Business Partner
- CBD Location
- $140,000 Package Inclusive of Superannuation
About Our Client
Our client is a Melbourne based national organisation and is widely viewed as the global benchmark in its sector. As one of Australia's most recognized companies, they provide an indispensable service to their clients. The key to their success? Passionate people behind the brand.
The HR Business Partner will work with a specific client group and be a trusted advisor with regards to transformation and the development of a people strategy. The role will identify clients needs and facilitate solutions to deliver on business objectives. Reporting into a Director of HR Business Partners, this position will sit on a client executive team. Key accountability's include;
- Identifying challenges and opportunities within this client group whilst anticipating broader business needs and developing and delivering on the people strategy.
- Lead all people change initiatives within the client group.
- Working with senior leaders to design and deliver a talent cycle through workforce planning and identifying present and future talent.
- Delivering a variety of people initiatives including cultural change, engagement, diversity and inclusion and well being.
- Build organisational leadership and equip business leaders with the capabilities to effectively manage their people and help them perform at their best.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must be a proven HR professional, with a track record of success in delivering 'value added' HR initiatives within an EBA governed business. You will have a strong customer focus and a penchant for communicating and influencing at all levels and be able to coach leaders on effective people management practices. Integrity, commitment and enthusiasm are required traits, as is strong commercial acumen and a pragmatic, hands-on approach.
What's on Offer
- Salary package circa $140,000
- CBD Location
- Supportive team environment