You are here
HR Business Partner
- Attractive remmuneration package
- CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is a national based organisation with a market leading reputation for quality and excellence. With a rich history and a strong reputation for fostering employee growth and collaboration, this is a fantastic opportunity for a HR business partner to join on a permanent basis.
Working in collaboration with the senior leadership team this role reports directly to the Managing Director of Australia. You will provide support which includes managing the HR operations of the business while also managing transformation and change management programs. The position plays a lead role in the Australian employee engagement strategy which includes ensuring that communication across the board is managed correctly.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining secure and appropriate access for users of application through management of access profiles
- Liaising closely with HR and Payroll to support operational support and processing requirements.
- Delivering a high level of proactive, consultation, support, management and advice to client groups.
- Overseeing and assisting with recruitment to ensure the attraction of quality applicants.
- Experience in leading a HR Team during a time of complex, transformational change; lead and manage large scale change programs in a complex business environment.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must be a proven HR professional, with a track record of success in developing and delivering HR initiatives. You must have the ability to maintain high credibility and strong relationships with business managers. You will have proven experience in change management, and a consistently high level of service delivery and customer service.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- CBD location
- Terrific company culture