You are here
HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- National Wealth Management Leader
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the wealth management industry here in Australia.
Their services include investment, superannuation, retirement income products and investment advice.
The client realises that this industry continues to change and therefore aim to be nimble and adaptable. This involves a innovative culture with a customer focus.
The focus will involve strategy, talent, workforce design, culture and engagement across Private Wealth, Super and Advice.
The role will involve being the interface between Shared services, Centre's of Excellence and the business to manage the integration of the HR strategy to facilitate best practice initiatives to the business:
- Forming strategic partnership at General Manager level to find solutions to complex problems then measuring the effectiveness of those strategies and playing a lead role in driving outcomes.
- Designing the workforce model that will future proof the business achieved through a deep understanding of the business macro elements to improve human capital outcomes.
- Designing the people plan and sets the workforce strategic priorities.
- Influencing business strategy and contributes to commercial business decisions to achieve the right outcome for the business and our people.
- Utilising leadership skills to negotiate outcomes with business leaders, leveraging data interpretation to identify programs.
- Project management people initiatives in partnership with business leaders.
- Engages COE teams to broker resources as required designing and delivering people strategies and strategic programs.
- Measures and assesses the success of program initiatives in delivering strategic value.
- Contribute to Talent & Succession Planning, Performance and Remuneration Review Process.
- Partnering with Shared Services and COE for tactical execution of calendar events.
- Creatively identifying and advocating workforce productivity improvements.
- Adjusting HR strategies to respond to changing needs of internal and external environments
- Actively contribute to business change via governance frameworks and decision making
- Contributing to the cultural tone of the business leadership team.
- Driving of employee engagement and culture initiatives.
- Advocates the cultural and behavioural change required in the workforce revolution strategies for the HR job family
- Business talent management strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Solid experience in HR related role within a large matrix organisation.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Experience in coaching senior business leaders on people related issues and leadership development.
- Ability to lead and operate with resilience and agility.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding and applying ethics and judgement
- Proven ability in achieving business and talent outcomes through leadership.
- Using metrics and workforce management to drive impact
What's on Offer
- National financial growing organisation
- Broad Career progression
- Competitive salary
- Great location with a brand new modernised office