You are here
HR Business Partner
- Immediate start
- Gladesville Location
About Our Client
A well known and most established not-for-profit organisation are continuously evolving in order to provide support to meet the needs of many Australians in over 50 locations. This is a growing organisation and they are looking for an HRBP to come on board to support the QLD,WA and VIC regions.
This is a national HR business partnering role responsible for providing HR support, advise and strategy to all staff, managers and and the executive on a broad range of HR related matters. This is a generalist role with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- HR Strategies
- HR administration and reporting
- HR Policies, Procedures, Awards, and employee entitlements
- Recruitment (end to end)
- Learning and development
- Grievance and discipline and industrial relations
- Performance management
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the role you will
- Have a proven HR Background as an HR generalist with a minimum of 4 years experience
- Possess a tertiary qualification in human resources or similar business acumen
- Understanding of legislative requirements with regard to IR/ER, workers compensation, EEO and the Disability Discrimination Acts.
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Possess a mature outlook and has life experience with an ability to maintain resilient and a high level of confidentiality
What's on Offer
A chance for an HR Business Partner to join an HR Team for a period of 12 months initially. This is with a not for profit organisation which offers additional benefits and an opportunity to work for an organisation that is dedicated to supporting those who are in need.