You are here
HR Business Partner
- HR Senior Consultant
- Global Investment Bank
About Our Client
A Global Investment Bank leader who is looking for you to collaborate across the APAC region with various stakeholders and HR partners to ensure consistency of processes and sharing of best practices.
- Provide input to the development of HR strategies that impact the LOB.
- Develop and execute tactical plans at the business unit level to achieve business objectives
- Build sustainable partnerships with LOB managers to understand their business priorities and provide HR solutions that will deliver against the business objectives.
- Coach and consult with managers and/or employees on people related issues such as performance, terminations, career development, and talent management.
- Manage core HR processes and apply HR technical expertise to deliver superior results
- Prioritize tasks and manage multiple ad-hoc projects within the function
- Partner with specialist functions, provide support on recruitment and termination, performance management, learning & leadership development, compensation & benefits, HR policies review and implementation, employee relations and any other HR initiatives/projects.
- Collaborate with generalists and specialist functions across the region
- Act as first point of contact for ER issues and partner with ER on employee issues and coach and guide managers in these matters.
- Facilitate internal mobility across LOBs
- Any other ad-hoc HR assignment where necessary
- Compensation and Benefits experience is admirable
The Successful Applicant
- Sharp HR professional
- ER, Data Savvy and Compensation and Benefits experience admirable
- Strategic and generalist exposure
- International exposure admirable
What's on Offer
- APAC Business Partner based in Sydney
- Attractive salary + bonus + benefits
- Global brand
- CBD location