You are here
HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- National Community Services Provider
About Our Client
National community services provider who inspire people and the communities . One of the largest not-for profit providers across Australia.
- Working towards the defined priorities and outcomes for the People & Systems team and your specific areas of accountability.
- Working with your colleagues to understand and apply the Business Stream strategies through your regional and/or local plans, thereby ensuring a consistency in service delivery, practice and maximising performance.
- Actively participating in communication in order to understand and contribute to the operation strategy.
- Working productively and collaboratively as a positive role model both within your team
- Partner with leadership teams across an allocated service stream to meet business needs for delivery of best practice human resources management and support fostering consistency of HR management practices
- Contribute to the development of strategic HR initiatives and in conjunction with business leadership groups
- Support the consistent design and adoption of new policies, practices and programs in collaboration with stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- 3-4 years Generalist experience
- HR Qualifications
- Not for profit experience is admirable but not paramount
- Passion for the community
What's on Offer
- True HR partnering role
- Work life balance benefits
- Career growth within a growing organisation