You are here
- HR co-ordinator
- Attractive remuannuation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading professional services firm based in Melbourne who is Seeking an experienced and motivated HR Coordinator to join the HR team. This role will be essential in providing support in a range of HR activities including not limited recruitment, performance management, induction and general HR administration duties.
Reporting to the HR Manager, your responsibilities will entail:
- Assist with providing HR support to the company.
- Supporting managers in conducting employee performance management practices.
- Compile new employee welcome packs, draft employment contracts, facilitate induction and on-boarding
- Improving and implementing HR Policies and procedures in consultation with the wider business.
- Working with Managers to implement end to end recruitment activities such as writing job descriptions, shortlisting, interviewing and coordinating the pre-employment process
The Successful Applicant
The applicant must have a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role, with tertiary qualifications desirable. You must have the ability to engage well with others, display empathy and maintain confidentiality. You should be proactive and have high attention to detail and outstandingorganisational skills.
What's on Offer
* Attractive remuneration.
* Great work life balance.
* Inner suburbs location.