You are here
HR Consultant (South Eastern Suburbs)
- South Eastern Suburbs Location
- 85,000K Package Inclusive of 9.5% Superannuation
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in their industry. A truly global organisation and operating in every state in Australia, they pride themselves on providing a unique customer experience. A rare opportunity has presented itself for a motivated HR Consultant to join their collaborative and supportive Human Resources team.
Reporting to the HR Director you will be responsible for:
- Provide assistance across a variety of generalist HR duties including talent management, performance management and broader employee relations.
- Offering end to end support to the recruitment function
- Supporting the development and maintenance of HR policies and procedures, including ongoing communication and compliance requirements.
- Assisting in the implementation and communication of Employer of Choice programs, Workplace Gender Equality requirements and the administration of associated reward & recognition practices.
- Managing all HR administration ensuring relevant country and business organisation compliance, including the maintenance of the HRIS function.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have sound experience in generalist HR practice with relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources and/or Management. You will have strong communication skills and enjoy working in a team and collaborative environment.
What's on Offer
- Collaborative team environment
- South Eastern Suburbs location
- Immediate Start
- Global organisation