You are here
- HR Consultant
- Global Financial Services provider
About Our Client
My client is a Global Financial Services provider which provides multiple core lines of business.
- Provide input to the development of HR strategies .
- Develop and execute tactical plans at the business unit level to achieve business objectives
- Build sustainable partnerships with managers to understand their business priorities and provide HR solutions that will deliver against the business objectives.
- Coach and consult with managers and/or employees on people related issues such as performance, terminations, career development, and talent management.
- Manage core HR processes and apply HR technical expertise to deliver superior results
- Prioritise tasks and manage multiple ad-hoc projects within the function
- Partner with specialist functions, provide support on recruitment and termination, performance management, learning & leadership development, compensation & benefits, HR policies review and implementation, employee relations and any other HR initiatives/projects.
- Collaborate with generalists and specialist functions across the region
- Performance Management
- Talent management appraisals
- Compensation and Benefits initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within a commercial and corporate environment
- Financial services/Professional service's is admirable
- Exposure in a fast paced and changing environment
What's on Offer
- Global opportunities
- Career progression
- International brand