You are here
HR Coordinator - International Experience Needed
- Career Development Opportunity for a Junior HR Professional
- Western Sydney Location - Rydalmere
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Events business with a great reputation and success rate. It is an international business and the candidate would work with stakeholders across multiple countries (majority being in Asia).
The Main Responsibilities of this position include:
- Day to day general HR Administrative support
- End to end Recruitment (screening and sourcing)
- Run induction sessions for employees
- Manage sick and annual leave
- Providing advise and support to managers and staff on all policies and procedures
- Ensure all HR administration is done effectively and in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have 1-3 years in General/HR administration roles with a Relevant Qualification. This candidate must have great communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and have a passion for engaging candidates at all levels of the business.
The successful candidate will need to have international experience (in Asia) and potentially speaking multiple languages.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable and established Australian owned company with an attractive salary package. This would be a great development opportunity for a junior HR professional