You are here
- Western Suburbs Location
- Immediate Start Contract
About Our Client
Our client is a large global manufacturer, distributor and marketer of the most recognised brand in its category. With almost 20% share of the Australian market, as well as design, development and some manufacturing located in Australia, this business is an employer of choice.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the HR team with the delivery of HR operations for the Melbourne office. You will provide a service which ensures a positive contribution towards the HR vision of adding value through a focus on people as outlined in the HR Strategy. Main responsibilities of this position include:
- Servicing the overall first tier HR needs of various business units;
- Processing all HR invoices through SAP or manually
- Supporting the HR team in the implementation and co-ordination of key projects;
- Provide advice and support to managers and staff;
- Ensure the HR administration for the team is done effectively and in a timely manner
- Run in-house salary processes and assist with remuneration reviews
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced HR professional, with appropriate tertiary HR qualifications. You must also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a passion for engaging colleagues at all levels. Exposure to Industrial environments is a highly regarded.
What's on Offer
This role offers a unique opportunity to join a highly regarded firm with a fantastic culture. The successful applicant will receive competitive hourly rate.