You are here
- Temp Opportunity | Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader with a history that runs over two decades. They have revolutionised the way that construction and engineering companies manage their projects and have established a global footprint. They are now looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team to support and add value to their general HR function.
Reporting in to the Talent Acquisition Manager, this role will assist with the general day to day HR operation whilst focusing heavily on on-boarding and contract generation.
The role will include:
- Data entry and spread-sheeting
- Preparing in-depth PowerPoint presentations
- Screening and sourcing employment applications
- HR support relating to workday implementation
- Day to day general HR administrative support
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have strong previous experience in a HR Coordinator role. Strong MS Office skills are essential. Must be able to multi-task effectively, manage stake holder relationships and be adaptable to changing responsibilities. Must be available to start immediately.
What's on Offer
- Terrific culture
- Innovative business.
- Immediate start 3 month contract.
- $30 - $35 per hour inclusive of superannuation
- CBD location