You are here
- Temp Opportunity | Immediate Start
- $26 + Super per hour
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader with a history that runs for almost a decade, they are a global business that the successful candidate will be both motivated and excited to work for. Now looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team to support and add value to their general HR function. There is a chance this role may extend in to a 12 month fixed term contract with an extension of days required.
Reporting in to the HR Manager, this role will assist with the general day to day HR operation whilst focusing heavily on general support and administration.
The role will include:
- Data entry and spread-sheeting
- Preparing in-depth PowerPoint presentations
- Screening and sourcing employment applications
- HR support relating to workday implementation
- Day to day general HR administrative support
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have strong previous experience in a HR Coordinator role. Strong MS Office skills are essential. Must be able to multi-task effectively, manage stake holder relationships and be adaptable to changing responsibilities. Must be available to start immediately.
What's on Offer
- Terrific culture
- Innovative business.
- Immediate start 3 month contract.
- $26 per hour plus superannuation
- CBD location