You are here
- Immediate start
- Bondi Junction
About Our Client
My client offers trusted and practical consulting solutions in infrastructure, property, housing industries. Their ability to deliver a high quality and successful project outcomes as well as maintain a high level of stakeholder engagement is what sets them apart from their competitors.
One of their core values is people, their collaborative and flexible workplace provides a high level of support which drives the best out of their employees. As a member of the team you will be encouraged and supported as well as develop your own style with the ultimate aim to drive your own professional development.
This is a growing organisation that delivers specialist work on projects to high profile clients.
Working closly with the HR manager this role will assist with all general day to day HR operations.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Day to day general HR Administrative support
- End to end Recruitment (screening and sourcing)
- Run induction and on-boarding sessions for all employees
- Assist with setting up the new HRIS system and continued maintenance
- Support the HR Manager with any other HR Project work
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will need:
- To be professional and friendly in approach
- To be very organised and have a high attention to detail
- To have strong written and verbal communication
- To have the ability to be flexible and adaptable
- To be a resident of the country
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in Bondi Junction. They will provide a HR training and HR support to enhance your Professional HR career as a generalist. Also a chance to work with a highly recognised and reputable organisation in its industry.