You are here
- 6-Month Contract
- CBD Fringe Location
About Our Client
Located in the CBD fringe, our client is a leading Australian retailer who has expanded internationally through rapid organic growth. With a reputation in commitment to the development of their people, this retailer takes pride in their passion for customer service and innovative culture.
Reporting in to the HR Manager, this role will be responsible for providing general HR support to employees, line managers and the National HR team on all matters relating to HR policies, procedures and systems. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building HR leadership amongst managers and supervisors through coaching; assisting them to better manage employee performance gaps with the objective to achieve a greater outcome.
- Recruiting and facilitating the training and induction of all new staff.
- Developing, implementing and managing HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Actively contributing and supporting universal HR systems and initiatives.
- Measuring and improving HR initiatives and systems through effective development of processes and systems.
- Providing advice and support to all levels of management and staff.
Ensuring all HR administration tasks are completed effectively and efficiently.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related field.
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to new systems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Proven experience in an relative industry or environment, understanding and interpreting HR policies and industrial awards
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and large complex or ambiguous projects to completion
What's on Offer
- $65,000 - $70,000 salary package, inclusive of 9.5% superannuation
- 6 month fixed-term contract
- CBD location
- Immediate start