You are here
- Permanent Opportunity
- Seven Hills Location
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian-owned Civil Contracting company chosen by clients in the land development sector. They produce excellent results for all their clients with a focus on timely delivery and excellence in presentation. This business is growing rapidly and will continue to do so.
Reporting to the CFO and General Manager, this role will assist with all general day to day HR operations.
The Main Responsibilities of this position include:
- Day to day general HR Administrative support
- End to end Recruitment (screening and sourcing)
- Run induction sessions for all employees
- Manage sick and annual leave
- Work within our accounting team with admin duties as required
- Processing all HR Invoices or general invoices
- Providing advise and support to managers and staff on all policies and procedures
- Ensure all HR administration is done effectively and in a timely manner
- Participate in 3 month probation reviews
- Manage company social events
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years in Generalist and HR administration roles with a relevant HR or Business qualification. This candidate will need good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and have a passion for engaging colleagues at all levels of the business.
Exposure to Industrial environments is highly regarded.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable and established Australian owned company with an attractive salary package. Any HR Professional with 2-3 years experience wanting to take a step up in their career, this is a great opportunity.