You are here
- HR Generalist
- National Law Firm
About Our Client
My Client is a national law firm who specialise in the personal injury compensation services.
- End to end recruitment of legal and non-legal staff;
- Preparation of all employment related documentation and correspondence;
- Coordinate on-boarding and induction program for all new staff;
- Track probation periods, ensure review meetings occur with managers and new staff;
- Manage the annual performance appraisal and salary review process;
- Performance management;
- Planning to ensure effective resourcing across the firm;
- Organise training for legal staff to fulfil mandatory continued education requirements;
- Provide advice to partners and staff on policies, procedures and other HR related matters; and
- Project work such as review and relaunch of firm policies.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for position, you must have:
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or similar tertiary qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a HR generalist position; and
- Previous experience working in a law or professional services firm is highly desirable.
To be successful in the position, you will demonstrate:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to problem solve, prioritise and manage your time;
- A commercial approach and desire to understand how the firm operates;
- Ability to establish positive relationships across all levels of the firm; and
- Resilience, confidence and integrity.
What's on Offer
- National law firm
- Career growth