You are here
HR Manager - 1 day a week
- Immediate start
- 1 day a week with the option to work remotely
About Our Client
My Client is an International media and distribution company based in the CBD. They are looking for an HR consultant to join their small team in Australia and NZ for one day a week initially.
- Assisting in drafting and execution of employment agreements for AU & NZ.
- Assisting in the drafting, communication, training and implementation of HR policies consistent with SC Group and local statutory requirements.
- Assist in the communication to and from the group on all HR related matters e.g. notification of staff changes, appointments, departures, promotions etc.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual group HR, employment related reports.
- Assist in development of the annual training budget and the allocation of resources between the departments..
- Assisting with any other HR issues that may arise during the ordinary course of business.
- Maintaining confidential records and filing of reports, correspondence and related material for ease of retrieval.
- Manage documentation of all HR procedures and forms.
- Ensure the maintenance of a system of records to meet corporate, individual and statutory requirements
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will posses;
- Have a proven and successful HR skill set
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks with regular interruptions, and ability to organise workload in order to meet deadlines essential.
- A strong ability with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior written and oral communication skills with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- posses a degree in HR or similar business acumen
What's on Offer
An start for an HR consultant in an international media and distribution firm. This is an opportunity to work remotely for one day a week and to check in at least once a month on progress for the organisation.