You are here
HR Manager (Iconic ASX Business)
- ASX Listed Business
- Fast Paced and Progressive Culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading and FMCG retailers. Due to their strong market presence they have positioned themselves for growth in 2016. They are committed to providing training and development opportunities and a unique workplace culture that nurtures and supports its employees.
Reporting into the Head of HR, this role will see you partner with their consumer retail network, distribution centers and head office staff to achieve the company business strategy and drive and deliver best practices HR solutions. Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Employee Relations - provide ER solutions and advice, apply relevant awards and legislation's and ensure all ER matters and managed in line with company's policy.
- Recruitment and Talent Management - management recruitment, recruitment process improvement, reporting and leading the HR to ensure all recruitment metrics are met.
- Training - facilitate training for business compliance and development programs, manage seasonal trainee-ship intake and develop, coordinate and maintain the training schedule in line with set principles.
- HR Advisory - Provide generalist guidance and support to line managers across the organisation.
- HR Strategy and Project - lead HR projects and assist General Managers in design and implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Leadership - lead HR team to ensure metrics and objectives are achieved.
The Successful Applicant
In this role, you will possess appropriate tertiary qualification in HR/Business related disciplines and have a proven track record working as a business partner/manager. You will have a thorough understanding of HR concepts and principles in the workplace and be able to offer advice and support to different business departments within the organisation. This is a hands-on role that requires you to lead from the front in operational output. Prior experience within FMCG or retail environment is highly desirable.
This is a fast paced environment so to ensure your success in this role, you will have a strong customer focus and team orientation together with strong interpersonal and organisational ability.
What's on Offer
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, or just looking for their next opportunity within a fast paced customer centric environment. They offer a competitive salary package, fantastic benefits and career development opportunities.