You are here
- CBD Location
- $120,000 Package Inclusive of 9.5% Superannuation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international professional services business. With a long history and a strong presence in the market, they have positioned their business for further growth in 2016. As a business they are able to deliver innovative solutions, setting themselves apart as a true leader in their sector.
Reporting to a Director of Human Resources, this role is responsible for managing company wide HR initiatives involving the full employee lifecycle. The HR Manager is required to provide strategic guidance to senior stakeholders and provide guidance on the full range of HR operational activities and programs. Key responsibilities include;
- Assisting with driving a culture of performance excellence with organisational change activities
- Working with the HR team to drive employee engagement program for relevant client groups
- Managing the annual remuneration review process and reward and recognition initiatives
- Implementing a range of group-wide corporate HR Programs acting as a subject matter expert and liaison point for HR Business Partners.
- Developing a HR Strategy and partnering with executives in the critical planning and management of organisational change and workforce development.
- HR Advisory - provide HR and ER solutions and advice, advise on relevant awards and legislation's and ensure all ER matters are managed in line with company policy.
The Successful Applicant
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the HR team with the delivery of HR operations for the Melbourne office. You will provide a service which ensures a positive contribution towards the HR vision of adding value through a focus on people as outlined in the HR Strategy. Professional Services experience is highly regarded. Main responsibilities of this position include:
- Servicing the HR needs of various business units;
- Supporting the HR team in the implementation and co-ordination of key projects;
- Provide advice and support to managers and staff;
- Experience in the resolution of complex employee engagement issues
- Run in-house salary processes and assist with remuneration reviews
What's on Offer
- Immediate start opportunity
- CBD Location
- 120,000 Package Inclusive of 9.5% Superannuation
- Dynamic and Progressive Culture