You are here
- Immediate start
- Kemps Creek Location
About Our Client
A not for profit organization dedicated to supporting and nursing their client base back to health. based out in Kemps Creek they are looking for someone who can assist with putting policies in place and starting up the HR function, and then managing this process.
A not for profit organization is looking for someone to help out with HR Management and recruitment. the role is based out in Kemps Creek and initially you will be managing the end to end recruitment as well as on boarding of new staff and also helping the organization with regard to setting up an HR function.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the role:
- you will be immediately available
- have experience with recruitment and generalist HR background
- you will have the ability to hit the ground running
- have great communication skills - both written and verbal
- have a car as it is hard to get there via public transport
- be able to work autonomously
What's on Offer
an immediate start for a recruitment and HR Manager to join a not for profit organization based out in Kemps Creek.