You are here
- Immediate start
- Large growing national organisation
About Our Client
A Large well known FMCG manufacturing Organisation based in Chullora that has a mission to be the best in all that they do, completely focused on their business, ensuring the best products and services to their customers, a relationship of trust with their suppliers, profitability for their shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of their team members.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for leading and providing support in the range of human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling. They also maintain and enhance the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices at a tactical level.
You will be responsible for; .
- Maintains organisation staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes..
- Oversee labour hire agency staff engagements including authorisation, booking, induction and monitoring attendance
- establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; organising management meetings with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of established benefits; recommending benefit programs to GM HR; directing the processing of benefit claims; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures employee facilities are appropriate, both in scope and condition
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organisation at hearings.
- undertakes all levels of Industrial Relations, including EA bargaining, resolving disputes involving Unions and employee representative groups.
- Responsible for applying and advising other departments on applicable Award and Agreement interpretation.
The Successful Applicant
to be successful for this role you will need;
- You will have experience in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
- Tertiary Qualified in Human Resources Management or similar
- Demonstrated ability to translate Strategic vision into Tactical and Operational plans that are fully implemented.
- Strong Communicator with excellent listening and interaction skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy - essential
- Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
- The ability to prioritize tasks and be able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously; and the ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player
- Good judgement and problem solving ability & is capable of understanding the impact of decision making on the business
What's on Offer
A rare chance for an HR manager with a background in manufacturing to join the HR team in a well known large national organisation for a period of 8 weeks