You are here
- Northern Beaches Location
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
A growing not for profit organisation is one of the largest and innovative service providers in NSW is looking for an HR manager to join the HR team based in the Northern beaches.
Reporting to the Head of HR this is a newly created role with is responsible for delivering strategic HR Projects related the the workforce strategy and making sure that the day to day HR activities run on time and are at a high standard. Activities include but are not limited to; Recruitment, career development, workforce planning and development, remuneration and benefits, training and development, ER/IR, systems implementation and organisational and employee development.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will posses:
- A proven background in HR at a generalist capacity
- Degree qualified in Human Resource Management or relevant business acumen
- The ability to coordinate, design and implement strategic projects.
- strong and proven background in industrial relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated & passionate about providing excellent quality of service.
What's on Offer
This is a permentant opprotunity for an HR manager based in the Northern beaches.There is free on sight parking available and also the ability to salary package.