You are here
- Inner West Location
- Permanent Role
About Our Client
Our client is a Food Manufacturer that provides quality products to their clients on a National and International scale.
The HR Manager will:
- Implementation of HR strategy and goals aligned with overall business goals and needs
- Support Business Development across the business through leadership, direction, partnership and management.
- Driving Succession planning to attract and maintain the highest calibre of talent
- Establish Reward and recognition programs
- Work collaboratively with the GM of HR and other HR Managers within the business
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to have 5 years experience in a HR Management position with a Human Resources degree. They will also need to be a great communicator, have attention to detail, work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritise tasks.
Our client needs a flexible and adaptable, approachable and enthusiastic and team player to join the business in this role.
What's on Offer
This exciting opportunity with enable a HR professional to build on an already established career and drive the HR strategy within this business.