You are here
- Immediate start
- Hurstville Location
About Our Client
An organisation which has recently gone through some big changes is looking for an HR Manager to join a new HR team on a temporary basis.
This is a generalist role with two direct reports. The role is both operational and strategic in approach and reports directly to the COO.
The role will involve change management, people and performance management, recruitment, HR reporting, WHS, policies and procedures, IR/ER and l&D.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will posses;
- Have a proven and successful HR skill set
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks with regular interruptions, and ability to organise workload in order to meet deadlines essential.
- A strong ability with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior written and oral communication skills with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- posses a degree in HR or similar business acumen
What's on Offer
This is a temporary assignment for about 3-6 months based in Hurstville. The role reports directly to the COO and has two direct reports. My client is preferably looking for someone who is able to start immediately and will have the ability to hit the ground running.