You are here
HR Operations Consultant
- HR Operations Consultant
- Global Financial Organisation
About Our Client
My client is a Global Financial services provider which provides multiple core lines of business. The HQ here is Sydney employees 1000 employees.
- Works as part of a team to provide exceptional and seamless levels of customer service.
- Understands the manager/employee/third party needs and how to help them.
HR Reporting and Analytics
- Executes standard reports, designs and develops ad-hoc reports of a moderate to high complexity required by key HR stakeholders and the business.
- Monitors trends in order to develop analytics and provides insights.
- Assists with monitoring transaction volumes against Partnership (Service Level Agreements -SLAs) as established with all key groups in order to report on current work levels.
Continuous improvement of policy, procedure, process
- Reviews process failures, conducts analysis and identifies and implements appropriate solution.
- Re-engineering of process supported by effective management of the change, communication and documentation.
- Maintenance of reference material for knowledge base library, relevant operating manuals, HR intranet site, forms, policies, etc.
- Offers input for the continued improvement of SLAs to achieve excellence in execution and timeliness of delivery.
- Responsible for training and education in assigned areas.
- Contribute to the development of HR Strategies, Polices and Procedures, including defining and enhancing the portfolio of services offered in HR Operations.
Continuous improvement of people systems
- Designs and modifies local and global systems to meet user needs through developing a business case, testing and executing change through to completion.
- Works toward streamlining of service delivery across the team.
- Escalation of system problems to appropriate COE system owners.
- Manages projects effectively by communicating priorities, results and issues to key stakeholders.
- Provides input to other HR Projects when required, as identified by HR Consulting, COE's and the Business.
Risk Management & Compliance
- Ensures appropriate controls to manage risk are in place for delivery of quality work and HR data requirements.
HR Team Behaviours
- Acts as an ambassador for HR, striving to provide a one-touch service and leaving the manager/employee/third party with a positive impression.
- Maintains strong working relationships with HR Consulting, COE's, Managers and Employees.
Contributes to a positive team culture and working environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills (HR policy / business case writing).
- Ability to influence positive outcomes
- Sound critical thinking ability.
- Ability to handle complex problems with discipline.
- Applies sound and balanced judgement - ability to make recommendations and evaluate alternatives.
- Ability to prioritise - effectively explores the needs of others, clarifies understanding and communicates effectively to deliver results.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships.
- PC Skills.
What's on Offer
- Financial Services
- Growing Organisation
- HR Metrics and Systems