You are here
HR Program Officer - Immediate Start
- Immediate start
- Gladesville Location
About Our Client
A recently established public organisation which is focused on achieving excellence in workforce leadership and development. It works to enhance the workforce skills and flexibility within the public system.
Sitting within the HR team, you will mainly be responsible for;
- coordinating the generation, analysis and reporting of performance and evaluation data to maintain consistency and data integrity;
- contributing to the design, improvement, implementation and evaluation of systems and tools to manage and analyse participant level and program-level data
- coordinating and informing the technical direction and implementation of relevant Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other systems to support program and unit outcomes.
- Identify and resolve technical issues to enable progression of participants and cohorts through blended learning courses and other programs, particularly through managing objects and offerings in the online Learning Management System
The Successful Applicant
to be successful for this role, you will need;
- to possess a tertiary qualification with experience coordinating projects and/or programs
- have a proven background in generating, gathering, cleansing, analysing and interpreting data to produce accurate, timely, targeted, comprehensive reports
- Have demonstrated analytical and organisation skills, with the ability to multi-tasks and balance workload priorities as part of a collaborative, cohesive team
- Have well-developed organisational skills and the ability to coordinate timely delivery of tasks, contributing lessons learnt to improvement of processes
- Possess high-level skills, technical understanding and proven experience managing complex computer systems and software such as databases, learning management systems, Microsoft Office suite and/or custom software packages
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be available to start immediately
What's on Offer
This is an immediate start for a 13 week temporary contract with a large and very well known public sector organisation.