You are here
HR Project Manager
- Immediate start
- Central location
About Our Client
A large and established education provider in Sydney is looking for a Project Manager with a proven background in hiring interns or tertiary placements and have the ability to drive multiple projects in specific deadlines.
An immediate start for an HR project manager. This is a 6 month fixed term contract and your main responsibilities will be to ensure that processes and systems are in place to meet the overall objective which is to make sure all students to undertake internships or similar experiences.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Manage multiple Projects
- Facilitate client discussion and negotiation
- Identify and build strong relationships with key partners
- Provide recommendations to senior staff
- Preparing reports that are relevant
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will need;
- To be immediately available
- Project Management experience
- Recruitment experience (experience in hiring interns or tertiary work placements)
- Knowledge of the education sector desired
- Strong attention to detail with well- developed communication skills
- Capable of managing multiple projects
- The ability to hit the ground running and meet deadlines with a high quality standard of work
What's on Offer
An immediate start for a 6 month fixed term contract with on of Sydney's top education providers.