You are here
HR Resourcing Manager
- HR Resourcing Manager
- Global Banking and Financial Services Brand.
About Our Client
Global Banking and Financial Services brand.
- Maintains a strong candidate pool to support future business hiring needs
- Manages end to end recruitment process and facilitate the completion of forecasted recruitment demand
- Analyses trends and feedback to adjust resourcing, attraction, assessment and selection strategies
- Supports workforce planning to enable proactive recruitment.
- Develops close working relationships with HR Generalists and Business Line Managers to build an in-depth understanding of resourcing issues and requirements.
- Acts as a "Trusted Advisor" to provide professional recruitment advise to the business and internal stakeholders
- Increases customer satisfaction through better quality of hires and improved candidate experience
- Shares recruitment plans and recruitment related business information with outsourced vendor to support and improve hiring manager and candidate experience
- Identifies synergies and proactively works in partnership with peers and team
- Monitors sourcing processes to ensure all processes/procedures compliance with current legislation, brand values and ethical search practices.
- Ensures all recruitment's within approvals and handled in line with HSBC employment procedure/FIM and in line with KPI timescales.
- Reduces overall bank expenditure through reduced costs of recruitment
- Reviews and streamlines operating procedures to manage operational risk and improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Effectively manage vendor risk in accordance
The Successful Applicant
- Analytical Thinking
- Initiative & Quality Orientation
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Banking & Finance experience is admirable
What's on Offer
- Global brand
- Attractive package