You are here
Human Resources Advisor
- Wetherill Park Location
- Global Logistics Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Logistics Company with 25 years experience in the Australian Market. They are the leading provider of Supply Chain and Transport Solutions. The organisation is growing at a rapid pace and will continue to do so as they acquire more businesses.
The HR Advisor role will include:
- General Human Resources tasks (e.g. Policies, Procedures and Employee handbook implementation, drafting, maintenance and reviewing)
- Supporting the People and Culture Director with the development, communication and roll-out of HR Automated Solutions
- Promoting the employment brand
- Training Related activities (Conducting training needs analysis and developing a training calendar and Implementation and evaluation for e-learning programs)
- Completing HR Operations Management (ER and IR issues relating to compliance)
- Engagement and performance Management
- Work health and Safety implementation, compliance and oversight.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to have the following qualities:
- 3-6 years experience in a HR generalist role
- Exposure to Recruitment, training, ER/IR and business operations support
- Related HR qualifications
- Experience working in a unionised blue collar environment (experience in logistics would be an advantage)
- Candidate with system knowledge of Connex, Micropay and Kronos would be considered favourably
What's on Offer
This role is offering an exciting opportunity for a HR professional to join a Global Logistics company in a Wetherill Park location. The HR team is growing, as is the business and this role is a great career development opportunity. It is also an opportunity for a confident candidate to make a difference in this growth phase.